About this book
This detailed volume will focus on the phenomenon of RNA interference by providing comprehensive coverage of various techniques for in vivo micro/siRNA imaging including the design and synthesis of specific imaging agents and tools, the development of imaging methodologies, and their interpretation. An essential element in the development and optimization of these therapies is the ability to measure the bioavailability and functionality of the RNA/oligonucleotide molecule after administration into the body. Noninvasive imaging provides the necessary set of tools to accomplish this in authentic physiologic environments and across time. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, RNA Imaging: Methods and Protocols serves physicians, scientists, and graduate students who are either new to the field of RNA-based imaging and its associated therapeutic applications or who wish to be apprised of recent advances in the state of the art.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3148-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3147-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3148-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site