About this book
This fully updated volume reflects the spectacular advances in our knowledge of signal transduction pathways with a selection of ‘classic’ as well as newly developed approaches. These detailed approaches expand into the fields of molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, cell biology, genetics, and genomics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and up-to-date, Plant Signal Transduction: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition serves as an ideal guide for researchers exploring the vast array of signals produced by plants to ensure their survival.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3115-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3114-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3115-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site