Table of contents
About this book
This third edition volume expands upon the previous editions with new research topics and numerous leading-edge HIV protocols. This book contains chapters that cover various aspects of HIV-1 replication and are helpful for investigating the mechanisms of HIV-1 replication or pathogenesis. The chapters are grouped into six sections: HIV early events; HIV-1 RNA structure and RNA-protein interactions; HIV-1 post-integration events; HIV-1 pathogenesis in animal models; tools to study HIV-1 latency; and NeuroAIDS. Chapters are written by research experts who have diligently developed techniques, improved them, simplified them, or applied them to their own HIV research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, HIV Protocols, Third Edition is a great resource for HIV research, and contains many significant tips and tricks rarely mentioned in standard protocols.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3046-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3045-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3046-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book