Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides readers with an introduction to all the methods and major approaches now being used to study the structural and functional development of the brain. Prenatal and Postnatal Determinants of Development explores early anatomical development, the emergence of function, and the processes that lead to damage and repair of the growing and immature brain. Chapters are divided into three sections covering development, programming and stress, and brain damage-causes and consequences. Written in the popular Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory.
Concise and easy-to-use, Prenatal and Postnatal Determinants of Development aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3014-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3013-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3014-2
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site