About this book
This volume brings together a unique collection of protocols that cover standard, novel, and specialized techniques. Cell Cycle Oscillators: Methods and Protocols guides readers through recent progress in the field from both holistic and reductionist perspectives, providing the latest developments in molecular biology techniques, biochemistry, and computational analysis used for studying oscillatory networks. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell Cycle Oscillators: Methods and Protocols will serve as an invaluable reference to gain further insight into the complex and incompletely understood processes that are involved in the cell cycle and its regulation by oscillatory networks.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2957-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2956-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2957-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site