About this book
This extensive volume explores areas of intense activity related to the very early commitment of stem cells to particular lineages and the progression of differentiation to mature cell stages. Research on embryonic stem cells continues to move very quickly, thus the kinds of studies continue to expand and diversify, and methodologies are continuously being refined and improved, which this book reflects. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions on their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and fully updated, Embryonic Stem Cell Protocols, Third Edition serves as an ideal reference for researchers investigating this rich area of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2954-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2953-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2954-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site