About this book
This volume summarizes current cutting-edge methods related to carbohydrate-based vaccines, from the identification of a suitable carbohydrate antigen via the preparation of glycoconjugate vaccines to the characterization of vaccine candidates for their use in pre-clinical and clinical studies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Carbohydrate-Based Vaccines: Methods and Protocols aims to be a valuable manual that will facilitate research in the field of carbohydrate-based vaccines.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2874-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2873-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2874-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site