About this book
The aim of this volume is to provide a step-by-step guide for implementing a selection of novel techniques in the lab. Each protocol in this volume is presented as a standalone chapter, specifically geared towards addressing practical needs without presuming prior knowledge of the technique at hand. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, C. elegans: Methods and Applications, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this dynamic field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2842-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2841-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2842-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site