About this book
This volume provides techniques on recent developments that use RNA scaffolds as molecular tools. RNA Scaffolds: Methods and Protocols guides readers through methods on various domains as molecular biology, nanotechnologies, and structural biology. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and authoritative, RNA Scaffolds: Methods and Protocols will serve as an invaluable reference for those interested in further study into this fascinating field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2730-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2729-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2730-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site