About this book
This volume presents a list of cutting-edge protocols for the study of CRISPR-Cas defense systems and their applications at the genomic, genetic, biochemical and structural levels. CRISPR: Methods and Protocols guides readers through techniques that have been developed specifically for the analysis of CRISPR-Cas and techniques adapted from standard protocols of DNA, RNA and protein biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, CRISPR: Methods and Protocols provides a broad list of tools and techniques to study the interdisciplinary aspects of the prokaryotic CRISPR-Cas defense systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2687-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2686-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2687-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site