Table of contents
About this book
This volume will be of interest to epidemiologists, food microbiologists, and anyone working on comparing bacterial isolates. Pulse Field Gel Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols guides readers through methods and protocols that will advance the harmonisation of PFGE methodologies and facilitate inter-laboratory comparisons of PFGE profiles from pathogenic and non-pathogenic bacteria. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Concise and easy-to-use, Pulse Field Gel Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2599-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2598-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2599-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site