Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this edition is to introduce the beginner to the basics of affinity chromatography and provide practical knowledge for the development of affinity separation protocols. Affinity Chromatography: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition guides readers through new state of the art protocols, molecular modelling, and the study of ligand-target interactions. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, Affinity Chromatography: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is designed as a useful resource for those interested in the rapid and quantitative isolation of biomolecules with high purity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2447-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2446-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2447-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site