About this book
In this volume expert researchers detail in silico methods widely used to study peptides. These include methods and techniques covering the database, molecular docking, dynamics simulation, data mining, de novo design and structure modeling of peptides and protein fragments. Chapters focus on integration and application of technologies to analyze, model, identify, predict, and design a wide variety of bioactive peptides, peptide analogues and peptide drugs, as well as peptide-based biomaterials. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Computational Peptidology seeks to aid scientists in the further study into this newly rising subfield.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2285-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2284-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2285-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site