About this book
In this volume expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study RNA. These methods are presented as a guidebook to scientists who are experienced with RNA research and want to brush up on a new technique. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and intuitive, RNA-RNA Interactions: Methods and Protocols guides scientists investigating biological systems and studying RNA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1896-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1895-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1896-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site