About this book
Nuclear Reprogramming: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition includes not only classic methods to perform nuclear transfer in different species but also several techniques to assess the early and late development of the reconstructed embryos, at the cellular, molecular, and epigenetic level. Over the past several years, many technical improvements have been made to improve somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) efficiency, all of which are reflected in the detailed chapters of this fully revised collection. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Nuclear Reprogramming: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition will be of interest not only to cloners but also to researchers concerned with studying the development of embryos.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1594-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1593-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1594-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site