About this book
Vascular Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols provides a range of techniques for studying vascular morphogenesis in vivo and in vitro, reflecting advances in the field. Endothelial cell signaling is currently believed to promote fundamental cues for cell fate specification, embryo patterning, organ differentiation, and postnatal tissue remodeling. Understanding the concept of vascular bed specificity represents a major challenge for future investigations. Indeed, one of the most interesting theoretical perspectives and practical applications of endothelial cell signaling is the possibility for these cells to maintain their inductive potential during adult life. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and authoritative, Vascular Morphogenesis: Methods and Protocols will serve as a instructive and useful reference for cell biologists, anatomists, pathologists, and physiologists, as well as all those interested in this area of biological study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1462-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1461-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1462-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site