About this book
In Situ Hybridization Protocols, Fourth Edition, contains 21 protocols that utilize the in situ hybridization technology to document or take advantage of the visualization of specific RNA molecules. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, In Situ Hybridization Protocols, Fourth Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further discovery of new RNA species and uncovering of their cellular functions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1459-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1458-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1459-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site