Table of contents
About this book
T-Helper Cells: Methods and Protocols presents a broad selection of cutting edge protocols that will enable the reader to capture the unique features of TH cells with tools developed for the isolation of TH cells from various tissues and subsequent analysis of their functional properties in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo. Chapters cover methods of isolating T cells from various tissues in mice, protocols for the analysis of T cell function and phenotype using various cutting edge technologies, methods allowing for the manipulation of T cell function in vitro and in vivo, and in vivo models of diseases in which T cells play a central role in the pathogenesis. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easily accessible, T-Helper Cells: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and novices with its well-honed methodologies in an effort to further the study of this amazingly versatile and potent cell type.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1212-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1211-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1212-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site