About this book
In Cytotoxic T-Cells: Methods and Protocols, leading experts in the field provide a collection of state-of-the art methods and protocols encompassing a wide array of systems biology approaches for Cytotoxic T-Cell research. Dived into three main sections, the first part of the volume analyzes the isolation of T Cells along with their expansion and characterization according to different methods. The second part describes required techniques for intracellular signaling, monitoring of antigen T cell specific responses, CTL exosomes, and microscopy and in vivo imaging applied to CTL studies. The final section focuses on specialist applications of molecular methods into the study of CTL, including next generation sequencing of the Jack/stat pathway and CTL involvement in bone remodeling and transplantation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Cytotoxic T-Cells: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study into concepts of laboratory methods using systems biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1158-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1157-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1158-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site