Table of contents
About this book
Updating and building upon previous editions, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Protocols, Third Edition provides up-to-date protocols from leading stem cell researchers. This in-depth volume presents a clear view of the landscape of assays available to the stem cell researcher working in the growing hematopoietic stem cell (HSC) field. A robust and active field, it is supported by an abundance of innovative mouse models and molecular tools for analysis of phenotypes and functions in mouse and human cells. Understanding more about hematopoietic stem cell biology is integral if these versatile cells are to be applied effectively to treat and cure a wide range of blood diseases. An introductory chapter puts the major contributions of the book into the proper perspective. Written in the successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Essential for the laboratory-based researcher, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Protocols, Third Edition is a much needed technical resource in the critically important field of hematopoietic stem cell investigation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1133-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1132-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1133-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site