Table of contents
About this book
In Eosinophils: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field of eosinophil biology comprehensively provide detailed methodological insight into the study of this fascinating cell. This book is aimed at a diverse range of basic and clinical scientists who wish to work with eosinophils or who require an update of their knowledge or to gain the information required to study a function of the eosinophil different to their current area of enquiry.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Eosinophils: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist in the discovery of new hypotheses and for further examination of this intriguing cell.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1016-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1015-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1016-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book