About this book
Cancer Genomics and Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition includes methods for the analyses of cancer genome and proteome that have illuminated us about the changes in cancer cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Cancer Genomics and Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in the further study into various aspects of tumor initiation and progression.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0992-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0991-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0992-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site