About this book
Animal Endo-SiRNAs: Methods and Protocols presents a variety of approaches to investigate endo-siRNAs. These include protocols applicable to study short RNAs expressed at a low level and model systems that are particularly suitable to investigate specific aspects of endo-siRNAs, their synthesis, their genomics or regulatory role. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Animal Endo-SiRNAs: Methods and Protocols contains practical tips that are absent in standard lab manuals.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0931-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0930-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0931-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book