Table of contents
About this book
Cancer Cell Signaling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition brings together the most recent advances in cancer cell signaling knowledge along with recent progress in the development of novel strategies and experimental cell models to study human cancer. Opening with a section on targeting cancer cell metabolism as an anticancer strategy, this detailed volume continues with parts describing protocols to study epigenetic control of cancer, protocols to study cancer metastasis, as well as two new techniques for cancer study. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions for their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and timely, Cancer Cell Signaling: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide to the techniques that will aid researchers in exploiting our current knowledge in order to make a profound impact in cancer prevention and treatment.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0856-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0855-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0856-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site