About this book
In Flavins and Flavoproteins: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study flavins and flavoproteins. These include review style methods and protocols to exemplify the variety, the power, and the success of modern techniques and methods in application to flavoproteins. Part I of this Volume covers general properties, syntheses and applications of free flavins as well as its analogs, and flavoproteins. Part II covers characterizations of flavins and flavoproteins using modern experimental techniques as well as theoretical methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory.
Thorough and intuitive, Flavins and Flavoproteins: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to tackle the countless questions that need to be answered to more fully comprehend the vast diversity and specificity of flavin-governed biological processes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0452-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0451-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0452-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site