About this book
This volume provides a variety of protocols to analyze various epigenetic changes, including differential expression of non-coding RNAs, changes in DNA methylation, and histone modifications in plants. Chapters detail protocols with different degrees of complexity, and describe bioinformatics approaches for data processing and analysis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Plant Epigenetics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4899-7708-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4899-7706-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4899-7708-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site