About this book
The third edition of Engineering Flow and Heat Exchange is the most practical textbook available on the design of heat transfer and equipment. This book is an excellent introduction to real-world applications for advanced undergraduates and an indispensable reference for professionals. The book includes comprehensive chapters on the different types and classifications of fluids, how to analyze fluids, and where a particular fluid fits into a broader picture. This book includes various a wide variety of problems and solutions – some whimsical and others directly from industrial applications.
- Numerous practical examples of heat transfer
- Different from other introductory books on fluids
- Clearly written, simple to understand, written for students to absorb material quickly
- Discusses non-Newtonian as well as Newtonian fluids
- Covers the entire field concisely
- Solutions manual with worked examples and solutions provided