About this book
Go beyond the basics and build complete applications using the Rust programming language. The applications in this book include a high-performance web client, a microcontroller (for a robot, for example), a game, an app that runs on Android, and an application that incorporates AI and machine learning.
Each chapter will be organized in the following format: what this kind of application looks like; requirements and user stories of our example program; an introduction to the Rust libraries used; the actual implementation of the example program, including common pitfalls and their solutions; and a brief comparison of libraries for building each application, if there is no clear winner.
Practical Rust Projects will open your eyes to the world of practical applications of Rust. After reading the book, you will be able to apply your Rust knowledge to build your own projects.
- Write Rust code that runs on microcontrollers
- Build a 2D game
- Create Rust-based mobile Android applications
- Use Rust to build AI and machine learning applications
- Book Title Practical Rust Projects
- Book Subtitle Building Game, Physical Computing, and Machine Learning Applications
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5599-5
- Copyright Information Shing Lyu 2020
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-5598-8
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-5599-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 257
- Number of Illustrations 14 b/w illustrations, 42 illustrations in colour
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters
- Buy this book on publisher's site