About this book
Pixhawk and the ardupilot libraries have grown dramatically in popularity due to the fact that the hardware and software offer a real-time task scheduler, huge data processing capabilities, interconnectivity, low power consumption, and a global developer support.
This book shows you how take your robotic programming skills to the next level. From hardware to software, Advanced Robotic Vehicles Programming links theory with practice in the development of unmanned vehicles. By the end of this book, you’ll learn the pixhawk software and ardupilot libraries to develop your own autonomous vehicles.
- Model and implement elementary controls in any unmanned vehicle
- Select hardware and software components during the design process of an unmanned vehicle
- Use other compatible hardware and software development packages Understand popular scientific and technical nomenclature in the field
- Identify relevant complexities and processes for the operation of an unmanned vehicle
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5531-5
- Copyright Information Julio Alberto Mendoza-Mendoza, Victor Gonzalez-Villela 2020
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-5530-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-5531-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site