This condensed code and syntax reference book presents the Perl scripting language in a well-organized format designed to be used time and again. It contains an easy-to-read and use guide to Perl 6 for web and software application development.
Using this book will give you a feel for the language, as well as an introduction to the different features (such as concurrency or functional programming) that make Perl 6 such a unique language. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. The Perl 6 Quick Syntax Reference is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Perl developer or web developer new to Perl 6.
- Use Perl 6 expressions and operators
- Work with Perl 6 data access and persist data
- Process complex data structures available in Perl 6
- Work with functions, modules, and more
- Use Perl 6 classes and grammars
- Take advantage of regular expressions using Perl 6