About this book
Explore the Ethereum ecosystem step by step with extensive theory, labs, and live use cases. This book takes you through BlockChain concepts; decentralized applications; Ethereum’s architecture; Solidity smart contract programming with examples; and testing, debugging, and deploying smart contracts on your local machine and on the cloud. You’ll cover best practices for writing contracts with ample examples to allow you to write high-quality contracts with optimal usage of fuel. In later chapters, Ethereum for Architects and Developers covers use cases from different business areas, such as finance, travel, supply-chain, insurance, and land registry. Many of these sectors are explained with flowcharts, diagrams, and sample code that you can refer to and further enhance in live projects.
By the end of the book, you will have enough information to use Ethereum to create value for your business processes and build foolproof data storage for smoother execution of business.
- Discover key BlockChain concepts
- Master the architecture, building blocks, and ecosystem of Ethereum
- Develop smart contracts from scratch
- Debug, test, and deploy to test
- Take advantage of Ethereum in your business area
Ethereum Solidify Blockchain Ethereum Architecture Smart Contracts
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4075-5
- Copyright Information Debajani Mohanty 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4074-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4075-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site