About this book
The real-world examples used in this book allow you to learn and apply similar strategies and guidelines to help create a quality blueprint for your organization. Five pillars of quality are defined that can be used for any industry and, once internalized, can serve as a set of tools to continuously improve and measure the key factors impacting quality.
What You’ll Learn:
- Be aware of the key elements in any transformation that involves culture
- Link quality and business outcomes
- Understand quality and its holistic definition and why continuous improvement is still a relevant approach in enhancing quality
- Follow guidelines with specific examples that can be applied to any product release in any type of industry to improve quality and enhance Agile processes
- Utilize relevant metrics to measure and continuously improve to make incremental positive changes