About this book
Get started with Arduino and computer coding. This book is intended for those new to the Arduino and computer coding. and looking to gain the skills to write microcontroller programs that can act on given inputs and operate electromechanical output devices.
Coding the Arduino contains four sections: background information, game development, electronic games and projects, and expanded programs. The final chapters expand on the functionality of some of the programs presented in previous chapters, and challenges you with capstone projects.
The projects will be described where the program code that is presented can be modified, or in which two or more of the sample programs may be used to synthesize a new program as the solution to the problem that is presented. Additionally, review questions are presented at the end of each chapter to test your comprehension of the material.
Arduino Computer game design Coding projects Arduino projects Electronics Microprocessor programming Microcontroller coding Maker projects
- Book Title Coding the Arduino
- Book Subtitle Building Fun Programs, Games, and Electronic Projects
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3510-2
- Copyright Information Bob Dukish 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3509-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3510-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 294
- Number of Illustrations 198 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Hardware and Maker
- Buy this book on publisher's site