Get a 360-degree view of digital project management. Learn proven best practices from case studies and real-world scenarios. A variety of project management tools, templates, models, and frameworks are covered.
This book provides an in-depth view of digital project management from initiation to execution to monitoring and maintenance. Covering end-to-end topics from pre-sales to post-production, the book explores project management from various dimensions. Each core concept is complemented by case studies and real-world scenarios.
The Complete Guide to Digital Project Management provides valuable tools for your use such as:
- Frameworks: governance, quality, knowledge transfer, root cause analysis, digital product evaluation, digital consulting, estimation
- Templates: estimation, staffing, resource induction, RACI
- Models: governance, estimation, pricing, digital maturity continuous execution, earned value management and effort forecast
- Metrics: project management, quality
What You’ll Learn:
- Study best practices and failure scenarios in digital projects, including common challenges, recurring problem themes, and leading indicators of project failures
- Explore an in-depth discussion of topics related to project quality and project governance
- Understand Agile and Scrum practices for Agile execution
- See how to apply Quality Management in digital projects, including a quality strategy, a quality framework, achieving quality in various project phases, and quality best practices
- Be able to use proven metrics and KPIs to track, monitor, and measure project performance
- Discover upcoming trends and innovations in digital project management
- Read more than 20 real-world scenarios in digital project management with proven best practices to handle the scenarios, and a chapter on a digital transformation case study