About this book
Discover how to use Unity with Xcode to create fun, imaginative 3D games for iPhone and iPad. This book shows you how to optimize your game for both speed and quality, how to test and profile your game, and how to get the most out of your iOS device features, including the gyroscope and accelerometer.
You'll also learn how to incorporate the latest Game Center improvements in iOS into your game, how to make sure your game gets into the App Store, and even how to promote your app and track revenue.
Unity is an incredibly powerful and popular game creation tool, and Unity 5 brings even more great features, including Mecanim animation. If you have a great 3D game idea, and you want to make it a reality in the App Store, then Learn Unity 5 for iOS Game Development has exactly what you need.
graphics programming game programming Unity 5 iOS mobile app development
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3174-6
- Copyright Information Allan Fowler and Philip Chu 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3173-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3174-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site