About this book
Build Android apps using the popular and efficient Android Studio 3 suite of tools, an integrated development environment (IDE) for Android developers using Java APIs. With this book, you’ll learn the latest and most productive tools in the Android tools ecosystem, ensuring quick Android app development and minimal effort on your part.
Along the way, you’ll use Android Studio to develop Java-based Android apps, tier by tier through practical examples. These examples cover core Android topics such as notifications and toast; intents and broadcast receivers; and services. Then, you’ll learn how to publish your apps and sell them online and in the Google Play store.
- Use Android Studio 3 to quickly and confidently build your first Android apps
- Build an Android user interface using activities and layouts, event handling, images, menus and the action bar
- Incorporate new elements including fragments
- Integrate data with data persistence
- Access the cloud
Android Studio Android Studio 3 IDE integrated development mobile apps development software code source Canary Google
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3156-2
- Copyright Information Ted Hagos 2018
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-3155-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-3156-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site