About this book
Develop websites using the Ractive.js template-driven UI library. This book is project-oriented and simplifies the process of using Ractive.js to create websites or online applications that are interactive by default. It equips you with a starting toolset to develop future projects, safe in the knowledge that the site operates as expected, and is not reliant on bloated technology, typical of other similar frameworks.
You'll create dynamic templates that are interactive from the outset and gain an appreciation of managing events and animations using Ractive.js. You'll also see how to source and manage data using Ractive.js’ data binding methods, and create components that contain reusability functionality for current or future projects..
Beginning Ractive.js takes the view that you shouldn’t always resort to what “everyone else uses,” and that there is indeed a different way you can achieve the same result. We live in an age where speed and simplicity are of the essence - this book provides a perfect alternative that challenges the norm. Stop thinking you must use the same library as everyone else. Give Ractive a try!
- Book Title Beginning Ractive.js
- Book Subtitle A Practical Introduction to Ractive.js using Real-World Examples
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-3093-0
- Copyright Information Alex Libby 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-3092-3
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-3093-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXI, 285
- Number of Illustrations 118 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site