About this book
Build your next game on a bigger scale with Pro HTML5 Games. This essential book teaches you to master advanced game programming in HTML5. You’ll learn techniques that you can transfer to any area of HTML5 game development to make your own professional HTML5 games.
Led by an expert game programmer, you’ll build two complete games in HTML5: a strategy puzzle game based on the Box2d physics engine and in the style of Angry Birds and a real-time strategy (RTS) game complete with units, buildings, path-finding, artificial intelligence, and multiplayer support.
This new and fully updated second edition now includes chapters on mobile game development and an essential game developer's toolkit. Understand how to develop complex, bolder games and become an HTML5 games pro using Pro HTML5 Games today.
- Book Title Pro HTML5 Games
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2910-1
- Copyright Information Aditya Ravi Shankar 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-2909-5
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-2910-1
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XV, 426
- Number of Illustrations 3 b/w illustrations, 96 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site