About this book
Use Google's AdWords to create your ads. Each chapter goes beyond the tool itself, discussing helpful resources and important issues to keep in mind. If you are completely new to search engine marketing and AdWords and you want to learn the basics, this guide will introduce you to the content quickly.
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing and AdWords is not in-depth, comprehensive, or trying to cover every tool or platform—an impossible task! But it is an easy-to-understand introduction to the most important tools and skills in search engine marketing.
What You’ll Learn:
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour of AdWords, including how to create an account
- Create and launch a campaign as well as ads, including keyword tools
- Monitor a campaign, including time frame, clicks and CTR, and reporting
- Implement various campaign strategies, including support email and dealing with errors
- Use Ad extensions as well as site links
AdWords Google AdWords Keywords Ad extensions Clicks CTR Search volume SEO Marketing analytics Google Google analytics Campaign performance Performance analytics Google AdWords Certification