About this book
Master Spring basics and core topics, and share the authors’ insights and real–world experiences with remoting, Hibernate, and EJB. Beyond the basics, you'll learn how to leverage the Spring Framework to build the various tiers and parts of an enterprise Java application: transactions, web and presentation tiers, deployment, and much more. A full sample application allows you to apply many of the technologies and techniques covered in Pro Spring 5 and see how they work together.
This book updates the perennial bestseller with the latest that the new Spring Framework 5 has to offer. Now in its fifth edition, this popular title is by far the most comprehensive and definitive treatment of Spring available. It covers the new functional web framework, microservices and more, including interoperability with Java 9.
After reading this definitive book, you'll be armed with the power of Spring to build complex Spring applications, top to bottom.
The agile,lightweight, open-source Spring Framework continues to be the de facto leading enterprise Java application development framework for today's Java programmers and developers. It works with other leading open-source, agile, and lightweight Java technologies such as Hibernate, Groovy, MyBatis, and more. Spring now works with Java EE and JPA 2 as well.
- Discover what’s new in Spring Framework 5
- Use the Spring Framework with Java 9
- Master data access and transactions
- Work with the new functional web framework
- Create microservices and other web services
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2808-1
- Copyright Information Iuliana Cosmina, Rob Harrop, Chris Schaefer, and Clarence Ho 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2807-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2808-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site