About this book
You'll first explore the possibilities and options available. Then you'll learn the hardware and software requirements based on different builds and projects. Finally, you'll be guided through building media centers, music players, recording studios, etc. Mastering Media with the Raspberry Pi presents all of this and more in an easy-to-understand-and-accomplish way, in plain English.
This book shows students and hobbyists alike how to get the most from their music and other media and how to leverage the various major media formats out there.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-2728-2
- Copyright Information Ralph Roberts 2017
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-2727-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-2728-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site