About this book
Get up to speed quickly with Microsoft Excel 2016. See how easy it is to create, edit, sort, analyze, summarize, and format data. A broad range of other topics are covered, such as data import and export, sharing, visualization, validation, security, customization, and more.
Loaded with screen shots, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on exercises, Essential Excel 2016 makes it easy for you to get started or ramp up your skills with this powerful software.
In this book, you learn easy and accurate methods for entering data plus how to
- Organize, format, filter, and consolidate your data in almost any way imaginable
- Use built-in functions and customize your own
- Create amazing visualizations of your data
- Extract just the information you want from imported data, and manipulate and format the data in the way you want
- Export your results to other programs or share with others in the cloud
- Audit, validate, and protect your data
This book delivers the essential how-to and reference information for users new to Excel, those who want to continue building their Excel skills, or anyone who wants to get up to date on the latest changes and features in Excel 2016.