About this book
Learn how to use, manage, deploy, and secure Windows To Go, the ultimate mobile edition of Windows 10, designed to boot directly from a USB stick. Learn how to use your Windows To Go drive to work at home and on the move and to access local and network resources from anywhere. You also will learn how to plan for, provision, deploy, and manage Windows To Go devices in the workplace in order to create an effective mobility solution for your users.
A Windows To Go drive can be booted on any PC that meets the Windows 7 or later certification requirements, regardless of the operating system running on that PC. This book will teach you how Windows To Go differs from a typical Windows installation on a desktop and you will understand how to:
- Meet the necessary hardware and software requirements for Windows To Go
- Boot your Windows To Go drive
- Use Windows To Go, at home and on the road
- Plan and deploy Windows To Go in the workplace
- Secure and protect Windows To Go drives