About this book
This is a complete study guide for candidates wishing to sit and pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential from the Project Management Institute. Pass the PMP Exam contains all the information you need to study for and pass the PMP® examination from the Project Management Institute (PMI). This book is aligned with the PMP Examination Practice Questions, Third Edition: For The PMBOKGuide Updated 2016, also by Apress.
What you'll learn:
- What is and how to handle integration, scope, time, cost and quality management
- How to manage risk, procurement, stakeholder risk
- How to manage or work with human resources, communications, and handle ethics and professional conduct
- How to become eligible for PMP exam and how to study for it.
- What are some PMP exam taking tips
- How to handle various PMP exam tasks, puzzle games and role delineation two main tasks and more
pmp project management certification IT information technology business