About this book
This brief book is an introduction to SQLite for both iOS and Android developers. The book includes an optional introduction to SQL, a discussion of when to use SQLite, and chapters devoted to using SQLite with the most likely programming languages and then goes through adding a simple database to an Android or iOS app and finally a chapter on managing the app’s life cycle.
What You Will Learn:
• The basics of SQLite
• The SQL you need to use SQLite effectively
• How to integrate a database into your mobile app.
• How to maintain the app
Who this book is for:
This book is for Android or iOS developers who wish to use a lightweight but flexible database for their applications. It mobile development experience but does not assume anything but very basic database knowledge.
SQLite Android iPhone IOS Objective-C Swift Java PHP Core Data SQL
- Book Title Introducing SQLite for Mobile Developers
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-1766-5
- Copyright Information Jesse Feiler 2015
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-1765-8
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-1766-5
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 147
- Number of Illustrations 40 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site