Go Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach provides an invaluable reference to using the Go programming language, showing idiomatic and best practice code for solving common problems encountered by developers in all industries.
What you'll learn
• Core fundamentals of Go programming language.
• How to persist data into relational databases and into NoSQL databases.
• How to build scalable backend APIs in Go.
• How to build and deploy Go web applications into multiple Cloud platforms.
• Building Microservices in the container era.