About this book
Pass the Pivotal Certified Professional exam using source code examples, study summaries, and mock exams. In this book, you'll find a descriptive overview of certification-related Spring modules and a single example application demonstrating the use of all required Spring modules. Also, it is suitable as an introductory primer for Spring newcomers.
Furthermore, in Pivotal Certified Professional Spring Developer Exam: A Study Guide each chapter contains a brief study summary and question set, and the book’s free downloadable source code package includes one mock exam (50 questions – like a real exam). After using this study guide, you will be ready to take and pass the Pivotal Certified Professional exam.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the core principles of the popular Spring Framework
- Use dependency injection
- Work with aspects in Spring and do AOP (aspect oriented programming)
- Control transactional behavior and work with SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- Create and secure web applications based on Spring MVC
- Get to know the format of exam and type of questions in it
- Create Spring microservices applications