About this book
Based on the interview of current and former chief executive officers from profit and non profit organizations to record their experiences in creating trust in their environment and their perceptions of the health of their organizations. The collected data reveals:
- The qualities of a "trusted" leader;
- How they created trust or;
- How trust was destroyed in organizations;
- How leaders worked in distrustful environments;
- How to create a more healthy organization.
This timely work will be of interest to organizations and occupational sociologists, human resource workers, social psychologists, and students of management courses.