About this book
This critical volume presents recent developments from the authors' extensive research programs on two-phase flow in refrigeration systems. This book covers advanced mass and heat transfer and vapor compression refrigeration systems and shows how the performance of an automotive air-conditioning system is affected through results obtained experimentally and theoretically, specifically with consideration of two-phase flow and oil concentration.
This book also:
· Illustrates criticality of two-phase flow and oil concentration of refrigeration systems to performance of refrigeration systems
· Presents new understanding of two-phase flow aimed at engineers designing efficient refrigeration systems
· Provides experimentally and theoretically derived results on performance of automotive air-conditioning systems
· Includes abundant field and test data from commercial-scale refrigeration components
· Features over 100 illustrations
Two-Phase Flow in Refrigeration Systems is ideal for university postgraduate students as a textbook, researchers and professors as an academic reference book, and by engineers and designers as a handbook.