About these proceedings
Sergei Kuznetsov is one of the top experts on measure valued branching processes (also known as “superprocesses”) and their connection to nonlinear partial diﬀerential operators. His research interests range from stochastic processes and partial diﬀerential equations to mathematical statistics, time series analysis and statistical software; he has over 90 papers published in international research journals. His most well known contribution to probability theory is the "Kuznetsov-measure."
A conference honoring his 60th birthday has been organized at Boulder, Colorado in the summer of 2010, with the participation of Sergei Kuznetsov’s mentor and major co-author, Eugene Dynkin. The conference focused on topics related to superprocesses, branching diffusions and nonlinear partial differential equations. In particular, connections to the so-called “Kuznetsov-measure” were emphasized.
Leading experts in the field as well as young researchers contributed to the conference.
The meeting was organized by J. Englander and B. Rider (U. of Colorado).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4614-6240-8
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4614-6239-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4614-6240-8
- Series Print ISSN 2194-1009
- Series Online ISSN 2194-1017
- Buy this book on publisher's site